Free Zone Decree Info
The Non-Interference Decree
The NON-INTERFERENCE DECREE on Sector 9 was received on Earth on the 29th April 1982 at 1200 GMT. It states, (as relayed from Mainship, Sector 9):
“The stars in this Sector are under a Non-Interference Decree from Galactic Central - Grand Council. The stipulations of the decree are:
- No interference is permitted in the zone known as Sector Nine until further notice.
- This decree is to be enforced by the Galactic Patrol.
- There shall be no use of atomic, chemical,or biological weapons in the zone.
- Travel to and from the zone is regulated and shall be subject to verification of intent and escort by the Patrol.
- The technical and ethical experiment in progress by Sector Commander Elron Elray is not to be interfered with in any way whatsoever as it is extremely vital to the future of the Galaxy and its inhabitants.
- The Ethics Order by Commander Elray on the being Xenu, currently Joseph Strasburg, alias “Herr J.” or “Mister J.” of Germany/Switzerland banking circles, declaring him Suppressive, is to be enforced.
- It is to be understood that this is a controlled and protected Sector until further notice.
- Communications to and from Sector 9 shall be routed through Galactic Central-Ambassadorial Section and final authority in cases of dispute shall be held by the Grand Council.
By order of the Grand Council
* * *
“The purpose of this Decree was (and is, as it is still in force) to try and halt the interference in the Civilizing Project by unauthorized extraterrestrial and terrestrial groups such as the Markabians (who already had over 200,000 of their own citizens operating on Earth) and others.
Although not fully complied with yet, the decree has forced the Markabians to change their Atomic, Biological and Chemical warfare scenarios back to conventional weapons again. They would be subject to severe penalties against their other 7 planets by the Grand Council if they violate this point.
Also the Decree has prevented other outside interference in the affairs of Earth of an overt nature, although covert contacts still exist.
The “technical and ethical experiment” of Point No5 refers, of course, to Scientology and Dianetics. The decree came too late to prevent the take-over of the Church of Scientology by the Markabian “Operation Ramrod”, but it is now providing a protective basis for the ethical experiment of comparing how the science works under tightly controlled suppressive conditions (Markab) as opposed to how it works in a free, coordinated environment (The Free Zone). The results are already conclusive. Scientology and Dianetics are flourishing and prospering in the Free Zone (outside the Church),while the Markabian controlled management of the Church has depleted over half its reserves and have it spiraling down to bankruptcy. The Free Zone Loyal Scientologists are already planning to take the Church back over from the Markabians…”
The Free Zone Decree
The FREE ZONE DECREE was received on Earth on the 10th of November 1982 at 1030 GMT. It states, (as relayed from Mainship, Sector 9):
Official Decree - Galactic Grand Council
- The planet known as Teegeeack - local dialect “Earth” or Terra - Sun 12, Sector 9, is hereby declared a Free Zone.
- No political interference in its affairs from any other part of the Sector or Galaxy will be tolerated.
- No economic interference in its affairs will be tolerated from any non-planetary agency or power.
- All of its inhabitants are hereby declared Free Zone Citizens and free of external political or economic interference.
- The regulating agency of this decree is the Galactic Patrol Sector 9, Sector Commander Elron Elray and his designated representatives.
- The planet is henceforth under the Sole Auspices of the Galactic Patrol, Sector 9, for coordination with Galactic and Sector Affairs and for compliance with this decree.
- The Technical and Ethical experiments in progress on Teegeeack are not affected by this decree and are to continue under the auspices of the Galactic Patrol, Sector9.
- This Decree is issued by unanimous vote of the Grand Council.
GRAND COUNCIL CHAIRMAN
FOR ALL MEMBERS
SECTOR 0 GALAXY 1
- - -
“Elron Elray, having successfully recorded for posterity all the knowledge and technology he had discovered, researched, and developed concerning the mind, spirit, and man’s relationship to the universe; and observing that ethical beings were being produced by the use of the technology on Earth, was then instrumental in getting the Free Zone Decree passed unanimously by the Grand Council changing the status of Earth from “RESTRICTED ZONE” to “FREE ZONE”. The decree made all the inhabitants of Earth (including the illegally immigrated Markabians) Free Zone Citizens, free of any political and economic interference. Thus the Markabian off-planet control and communication lines were cut, and are presently under constant surveillance by the Galactic Patrol to prevent violations of the decree.
Most importantly, with the Free Zone Decree came the opportunity for the inhabitants of Earth to decide their own destiny. The definition of a Free Zone Planet is: “One that may choose its own political or economic affiliation or choose to remain independent and represented thusly in the Grand Council. Such choices to be made in suitable referendum of its populations after representative chosen leaders of the various subgroups of its populations have engaged in free testimony and discussion of the merits and shortcomings of each proposed course of action. The planet shall remain Free Zone until such referendum is correctly and ethically held. A Free Zone Planet is under the auspices of the Galactic Patrol Authority of the Sector in which it is situated, their authority limited to their purpose and the definition herein stated.”
The purpose of the Galactic Patrol is:
TO GUARANTEE THAT CIVILIZATION CONTINUES TO FLOURISH AND PROSPER WITHOUT DISTURBANCE WHILE ALLOWING THE GREATEST POSSIBLE FREEDOM TO THE INDIVIDUAL.
14 Apr 2004
For the full text see “Sector Operations Bulletin No. 19 : Markab, the Final Handling(sob19)”.
- 14 Apr 2004 13:34 |